PowerSchool Parent Account Setup Instructions
A Parent Account allows you to view the information for one or more students with a single sign in. You can also manage your personal account preferences under this account. This is now a required, one-time process prior to signing in to PowerSchool.
1) Visit the Parent Portal at https://eccrsd.powerschool.com/
2) Click the Create Account tab
3) Click the Create Account button
4) Fill out each of the fields under the Create Parent Account section
5) In the Link Students to Account section, enter the Access ID, Access Password, and Relationship for each student you wish to add to your Parent Account. The Access ID for each student should have been mailed to your primary address.
6) Click Enter at the bottom of the page
7) To sign in, at the main page of the PowerSchool Parent Portal, type the username and password that you have created to view academic records for your students.